For A Summer Or Outdoors
Grilling Recipes for a Summer or outdoors baby shower ...
... Baby shower food ideas perfect for a coed or couples baby shower.
Go Ahead ... Get The Guys Involved
Make It A Couples Baby Shower!
Having Summer Baby Shower?
Make it a BBQ Shower and have it coed. Get the guys involved and manning the grill!
These recipes for grilling are also great for Pool Party Ideas For A Baby Shower.
Grilling Recipes For Meat And Veggies
Best Hamburger Ever
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mixs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat a grill for high heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
3. Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Grilling Recipes For Tuna And Chicken
Grilled Teriyaki Tuna
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (4 ounce) fillets yellowfin tuna
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the teriyaki sauce, oil, garlic, and pepper. Place the tuna fillets in the bag. Seal the bag with as little air in it as possible. Give the mix a good shake, to ensure the tuna fillets are well coated. Marinate for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
2. Meanwhile, preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
3. Remove tuna from marinade, and place on grill. For rare tuna, grill for 3 to 5 minutes on each side. For medium, grill 5 to 8 minutes per side. For well done, grill for 8 to 10 minutes per side.
Grilled Orange Chicken
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 (3 pound) chicken, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1. Preheat a grill for medium heat.
2. Combine the marmalade, vinegar, olive oil, and sage in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat for 2 minutes until smooth. Stir in the chives, then remove 1/3 of the sauce to serve with the chicken later on.
3. Season the chicken pieces with garlic salt and pepper. Grill for about 15 minutes on each side, then brush with glaze. Continue cooking until done, 20 to 30 minutes, turning occasionally, and brushing with additional glaze. Serve with reserved marmalade glaze.
Grilling Recipes For Meat Lovers And Vegetarians
Sweet, Tangy, and Spicy Kabobs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (optional)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Crystal®) (optional)
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 small red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch pieces
- 16 wooden skewers, soaked in water
- 16 fresh pineapple chunks
- 16 maraschino cherries, stemmed
Note: On all "Optional" ingredients, use as much as you like, or none at all. Also different veggies and meats may be substituted per your taste for this grilling recipe. Substitute the meat items with your favorite veggies to make this a vegetarian dish!
1. Make the marinade by whisking the brown sugar, honey, lime juice, lemon juice, maraschino cherry juice, garlic powder, ginger, black pepper, cayenne pepper, pineapple juice, wine, hot pepper sauce, and soy sauce together in a large, non-metallic bowl. Toss the mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, and chicken in the marinade; cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
3. On each skewer, thread a piece of chicken, then three of the veggies followed by another piece of chicken then a pineapple slice and one maraschino cherry at the end. Mix and match the vegetables as you assemble the skewers. Cook on the preheated grill until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
Many Thanks to our friends at Allrecipes.com for these delectable grilling recipes for your baby shower food menu!
Return to Baby Shower Food Ideas
Return to Unique Baby Shower Gifts and Planning Ideas
Grilling Recipes Top Of Page