Breakfast Quiche Recipes For Morning Or Brunch Baby Shower Food Ideas
Use these breakfast quiche recipes for your morning or brunch
baby shower. Breakfast food for baby shower menus ...
... pair with some fresh fruit, coffee and/or tea.
Tip: Use appetizers as a main dish by simply doubling the recipe ... triple it for hearty eaters! Easy and economical food for baby shower menus.
Easy To Serve ... Yummy To Eat
Make An Appetizing Presentation With These Single Serve
Delicious baby shower food ideas!
Breakfast Quiche Recipes
Personal Breakfast Quiches
- 2 cans (8 oz each) refrigerated garlic butter crescent dinner rolls (8 rolls each)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 box (9 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 16 (2 3/4x1 1/4-inch) muffin cups with No-Stick Cooking Spray.
2. Separate each can of crescent dough into 8 triangles. Press 1 triangle on bottom and up side of each muffin cup.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in onion, spinach, salt and pepper until well mixed. Fold in cheese. Fill each cup to the top with egg mixture (do not overfill).
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean and edges of rolls are golden brown. Remove from pan. Serve warm.
Servings: 16 Quiches
Breakfast Quiche Recipes ...
Tasty Food For Baby Shower Menus
Bacon Quiche Biscuit Cups
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 (12-oz.) can Refrigerated Biscuits
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 10 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. In medium skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese in small bowl until smooth. Gradually add milk and eggs, beating at low speed until smooth. Stir in Swiss cheese and onions. Set aside.
3. Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 5-inch round. Place 1 biscuit round in each sprayed muffin cup; firmly press in bottom and up sides, forming 1/4-inch rim. Place half of bacon in bottom of dough-lined muffin cups. Spoon cheese mixture evenly into cups.
4. Bake at 375°F. for 21 to 26 minutes or until filling is set and edges of biscuit cups are golden brown. Sprinkle each with remaining bacon; lightly press into filling. Remove biscuit cups from pan.
Servings: Makes 10 Biscuit Cups, Serves 5
Breakfast Quiche Recipes That Are
Perfect As Appetizers
An Excellent Finger Food For Baby Shower Menus
- 1 1/4 cups Bisquick mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1 egg
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced (2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese (2 oz)
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Generously grease 24 mini (1 3/4x1-inch) muffin cups with shortening or cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, stir Bisquick mix and butter until blended. Add boiling water; stir vigorously until soft dough forms. Press rounded teaspoonful of dough on bottom and up side of each muffin cup. Divide bacon evenly among muffin cups.
3. In small bowl, beat half-and-half and egg until well blended. Stir in onions, salt and red pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 teaspoons egg mixture into each muffin cup. Sprinkle cheese over tops.
4. Bake about 20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and centers are set. Cover; refrigerate any remaining appetizers.
Servings: Makes 24 appetizers
A Twist On A Breakfast Quiche Recipe ...
Your Guests Can Dig In!
Bacon Cheese Pull Aparts
- 1 egg
- 1 (16.3-oz.) can Grands Flaky Layers Refrigerated Biscuits
- 1 (2.1-oz.) pkg. precooked bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 oz. (3/4 cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions (4 medium)
Many Thanks to our Friends at Tablespoon
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 11x7- or 12x8-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, beat egg and milk with wire whisk until smooth.
2. Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly. Fold in bacon, cheese and onions. Spoon mixture into sprayed dish; arrange biscuit pieces in single layer.
3. Bake at 350°F. for 23 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.
Servings: Makes 8 servings
Recipe's for breakfast quiche recipes!
Return to Baby Shower Food Ideas
Return to Unique Baby Shower Gifts and Planning Ideas
Breakfast Quiche Recipes Top Of Page