BBQ Recipes ... Make Them Indoors Or Outdoors For Your Baby Shower
Make these mouth watering BBQ Recipes recipes indoors or outdoors ...
... for your baby shower Summer or Pool Party!
BBQ Recipes For The Grill, In The Oven And
Tasty and savory ideas for your baby shower food menu!
Simmered In A Slow Cooker
BBQ NY Strip On The Grill
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 cup steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasonings
- 4 (1/2 pound) New York strip steaks
1. In a bowl, mix the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, steak seasoning, red wine vinegar, basil, and Italian seasoning. Pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Pierce steaks on all sides with a fork, and place in the bag. Gently shake to coat. Seal bag and marinate steaks a minimum of 2 hours in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat grill for high heat.
3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Discard marinade. Place steaks on the grill, and cook 7 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Cranberry BBQ Chicken
- 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large skillet brown the chicken in butter/margarine. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from skillet and place in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
3. In the drippings (in the skillet), saute onion and celery until tender. Add cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce. Mix well.
4. Pour cranberry mixture over chicken and bake in the preheated oven for 90 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
Slow Cooker Carolina BBQ Recipe
Slow Cookers are perfect for making savory meals without a lot of fuss. BBQ recipes taste better when cooked slow.
- 1 (5 pound) bone-in pork shoulder roast
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
1. Place the pork shoulder into a slow cooker and season with salt and pepper. Pour the vinegar around the pork. Cover, and cook on Low for 12 hours. Pork should easily pull apart into strands.
2. Remove the pork from the slow cooker and discard any bones. Strain out the liquid, and save 2 cups. Discard any extra. Shred the pork using tongs or two forks, and return to the slow cooker. Stir the brown sugar, hot pepper sauce, cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes into the reserved sauce. Mix into the pork in the slow cooker. Cover and keep on Low setting until serving.
Tip: Great on a bun with homemade Cole Slaw!
Slow Cook And Grill BBQ Recipes
Baby Back Ribs
- 2 1/2 pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into serving size piecesr
- 5 cups water
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorns
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup plum sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
1. Place the ribs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add the water, onion, celery, 1 teaspoon garlic and peppercorns. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until meat is tender.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the barbecue sauce, plum sauce, hot pepper sauce and remaining garlic. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Remove ribs. Discard cooking juices and vegetables.
3. Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Brush ribs with sauce. Grill, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes or until browned, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining sauce.
Many Thanks to our friends at Allrecipes.com
for these scrumptious BBQ recipes!
Return to Baby Shower Food Ideas
Return to Unique Baby Shower Gifts and Planning Ideas
Top of Page BBQ Recipes