A Simple Baby Shower Planning Guide Checklist
A simple baby shower planning guide checklist is a definite must for anyone planning a baby shower.
It keeps you organized and on a time line that ensures the success of your baby shower!
We've compiled a checklist for you, which is downloadable, located down this page.
We added some extra spaces on it for your personal use. Maybe you have special activities to add, or guests to be personally reminded.
Baby Shower Planning Made Easy
Take "Baby Steps" ;)
The goal is to keep on track
with your baby shower planning.
Planning Guide Checklist Features Include:
- Exact timelines to make sure you keep on schedule ...
- 6-8 Weeks Before: Set the date, choose a theme, compile a guest list, make reservations if using an off-site location.
- 4-6 Weeks Before: Decide on the menu, narrow down activities, games and decorations, write out invitations and mail them.
- 3-4 Weeks Before: Buy party goods/supplies for decorations, order favors and prizes, begin making any homemade decorations, favors and gifts for prizes.
- 1-2 Weeks Before: Make a short schedule of activities, make a list of food items needed, call guests who have not yet RSVP'd.
- 3 Days Before: Buy food items, buy extra camera/video camera batteries and/of make sure they are charged
- 1-2 Days Before: Make foods to be prepared ahead of time, place decorations and set-up areas for food and gifts, if using an off-site location coordinate set-up and decorating schedule.
Getting Excited?!! We are too :) And we're here to help you every step of the way ... so ...
Just click, download and print ... It's easy!
Download PDF of "A Simple Baby Shower Planning Guide Checklist"
Find More Free Advice & Planning Guides
Discover More Baby Shower Planning Ideas & Everything You Need To Throw A Memorable Baby Shower!
Important Tips To Keep In Mind
Take a look at our additional baby shower planning tips for important information to consider when planning your baby shower.
Return to Planning a Baby Shower
Return to Unique Baby Shower Gifts and Planning Ideas