"Looking For Baby Shower Locations?"
Location... Location ... Location! Great Tips when searching for Baby Shower Locations. We'll help you find the right one for your shower.
When hosting a baby shower, you have many options from which to choose. We'll help you narrow it down to find the right choice for you and Mom-To-Be!
What type of baby shower venues do you need? Is your shower formal, or more casual? Most importantly, decide with Mom-To-Be where she would feel most comfortable.
Your theme and number of guests will also give you a good idea of where to throw the shower.
Baby Shower Venues
Looking for Local Baby Shower Venues?
Select a location that will impress and delight your guests. If you want to use an off-site location, we've include a map locator to help you with you planning.
Ideas to toss around:
- The hostess’ house.
- A restaurant private room.
- Outside Patio Café.
- A hotel suite.
Be creative when searching for the perfect spot. Break with tradition and have a back yard BBQ or throw the shower at:
- A local park.
- A community center or church/temple meeting room or hall.
- A clubhouse if you live in a condominium complex.
- For a larger shower, locate local wedding banquet halls and wedding reception facilities. These private facilities, such as hotel special events rooms, pavilions by a lake or banquet rooms, provide room for even the largest baby showers.
- The local golf course clubhouse.
- Mom-To-Be’s home. Make sure You (the hostess) take care of all of the set-up and clean-up. Mom-To-Be shouldn’t be expected to do any of this.
Tip: Remember to book early if throwing the baby shower at a location other than your home. And keep your budget in mind when selecting a location. Get a detailed list of all charges and what's included up front.
Return from Baby Shower Locations to Planning a Baby Shower
Return to Unique Baby Shower Gifts and Planning Ideas